Cusco walking tour:
Inca Hike has design a new option to get a complete sight of Cusco city in only 4 hours, very recommended to do it just on arrival to this unique city, once considered the "Navel of the world" by the incas.
Price as of 2021: US$35 (minimum 2 people)
We walk by:
- Plaza de Armas of Cusco (Main Square).
- Map of "Qosqo llacta" (shape of the city on Inca time).
- The local market of "San Pedro" seeing the very local lifestyle.
- The Cathedral of Cusco city (the entrance is included in the price).
- Llamas and alpacas selfies.
- Andean musician show (pre-columbian instruments, only in the morning).
- Cusicancha, an Inca neighborhood.
- To complete our unique walking tour we also get in the "Qoricancha" the "Golden block of the incas" where the spaniards built the "Santo Domingo church" (the entrance fee is incluided in the price).
- 12-angled stone.
- Antiseismic stone walls.
- Also one way trip by taxi from Plaza de Armas to Christ statue to get a unique view of the city to walk downtown passing by Sacsayhuaman (the biggest stones fitted together walls seen nearby the city).
- Bilingual tour guide (English - Spanish).
- Entrance fee for the Cathedral.
- Entrance fee for Qoricancha - Santo Domingo church.
- Taxi one way from Plaza de Armas to Cristo Blanco.
What to bring?
-Rain jacket or rain poncho (rainy season)
-Extra bottled water (1 liter)
-Extra money for some shopping on the go
-Regular or hiking shoes