Cusco walking tour
Inca Hike has design a new option to get a complete first sight of Cusco city in only 4 hours, very recommended to do it just on arrival to this unique city, once considered the "Navel of the world" by the incas.
Price as of 2021: US$35 (minimum 2 people)
We walk by:
- Plaza de Armas of Cusco (Main Square).
- Map of "Qosqo llacta" (shape of the city on Incan time).
- The local market of "San Pedro" seeing the very local lifestyle.
- Llamas and alpacas selfies.
- Andean musician show (pre-columbian instruments, only in the morning).
- Inside Cusicancha, an Inca neighborhood.
- 12-angled stone.
- Antiseismic stone walls.
- To complete our unique walking tour we also get in the "Qoricancha" also called "Santo Domingo church" and the magnificent Cathedral of the city.
- Also one way trip by taxi from Plaza de Armas to Christ statue passing by Sacsayhuaman to get a unique panoramic view of Cusco city.
- Bilingual tour guide (English - Spanish).
- Entrance fee for the Cathedral.
- Entrance fee for Qoricancha - Santo Domingo church.
- Taxi one way from Plaza de Armas to Cristo Blanco.
What to bring?
-Rain jacket or rain poncho (rainy season)
-Extra bottled water (1 liter)
-Extra money for some shopping on the go
-Regular or hiking shoes