Cusco walking tour
Inca Hike has design a new option to get a complete first sight of Cusco city in only 4 hours, very recommended to do it just on arrival to this unique city, once considered the "Navel of the world" by the incas.
We walk by:
- Plaza de Armas of Cusco (Main Square).
- Map of "Qosqo llacta" (shape of the city in the Incan time).
- The local market of "San Pedro" seeing the very local lifestyle.
- Llamas and alpacas are seen.
- Andean musician show (pre-columbian instruments, only in the morning).
- Inside Cusicancha, an Inca neighborhood.
- 12-angled stone.
- Antiseismic stone walls.
To complete our unique walking tour we also get in the "Qoricancha" also called "Santo Doimngo church" and the magnificent Cathedral of the city.
Also round trip by taxi from Plaza de Armas to Christ statue passing by Sacsayhuaman to get a unique panoramic view of Cusco city.
- Bilingual tour guide (English - Spanish).
- Entrance fee for the Cathedral.
- Entrance fee for Qoricancha - Santo Domingo church.
- Taxi round trip from Plaza de Armas to Cristo Blanco.
What to bring?
-Rain jacket or rain poncho (rainy season)
-Extra bottled water (1 liter)
-Extra money for some shopping on the go
-Regular or hiking shoes